Tauriel and I get the Dwarf Camp singing “I See Fire”.…
I have heard so many people say this was one of their favourite moments of Hobbitcon, and I must agree with them. I think this video shows the way we all bonded together over the space of a few days, or even already after a few hours as this was filmed on Saturday afternoon.
Yes, I am singing a song of my people with an Elf. There was a peace agreement between all races for the weekend and we all honoured it. It was a pleasure to sing with this very talented lady.
I normally hate singing in public but this con felt like home and so I didn’t care about anyone hearing my awful voice… <3 great memories
HobbitCon compilation post no.1
I love all the pictures we took, there are almost 900 of them out of which we sorted well over 250 to actually do something with so there will be many more picture posts coming in the next weeks! Enjoy. All pictures were taken and edited by me unless stated otherwise :3
- fuckablenerdstuff and twerkingintomirkwood as the King and Queen of Mirkwood
- a-very-important-dwarf and tankhera as Thorin Oakenshield
- adoribledwarf as Ori
- myself and a-very-important-dwarf and Dwalin and Thorin <3
- a-very-important-dwarf and yuusagi-kanda as Thorin and Thranduil
- a-very-important-dwarf as Thorin
- myself and King Thranduil
- me as Thranduil again, picture by froschzilla
- elfself as Feanorian guard Tawarien
- And once more with feeling, twerkingintomirkwood and fuckablenerdstuff :3
////// u ////// <3
What did I know? I thought it was just a book, just a story. Just a movie. And then I came here. I saw the love and the hope in your eyes, and I finally understood that it was a fantasy. And you, you have made it a reality.